Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mon Petit-Dejeuner Special


Every once in a while my owner and I share a special breakfast treat.


We have been to many bakeries from very fancy to corner shops but the ULTIMATE croissant is at our corner Bread Factory. There's a bunch of them around town and they have the biggest, flakiest, most buttery croissants in the city.


I used to love going in there and smelling all the cakes and pastries but now they have this on the front door:


Sheesh! I was offended for a bit but I understand. I guess I'm spoiled in NYC because dogs are allowed almost everywhere - except for food establishments. But even then, if there's an outdoor seating area, I'm allowed to go.


So now my owner brings it home and we share. We don't eat croissants a lot but every so often, we indulge.


Hey, you only live once!

No comments:

Post a Comment