Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First Snowfall

In Jersey now - came out here to bake and shop with the family. Woke up this morning and saw white.


It wasn't a blizzard or even enough to make the roads slippery but it was enough of a dusting to allow me to make my mark, nonetheless.


I love the snow. When I could run, I would plow through the snowy fields at full speeds and sniff through all the covered bushes. We'll see how I do my first winter with wheels.

Problems I already see developing:


I might need snow tires.


The rocks and salt they spread on the roads get stuck in my paws. This always happened but now that I only have two working legs I can't afford the hindrance.

Park portrait

Cold weather = bad habit


1 comment:

  1. Hey BigBoy- no wonder I haven't seen you around the hood
    You've been a busy guy. Running around everywhere !!!
    Well glad to see the wheels haven't kept ya down!
    Seems line you're having a lot of fun
    Well.... enjoy the Holidays and hopefully i'll
    see ya soon!!!
    Love
    LoLa

    ReplyDelete