Monday, December 13, 2010

Awful But Necessary


When I see the above I know the day has taken a turn for the worse.


I hate baths. Getting taken to the tub is like getting dragged to the doggie dentist.
Actually, I'm not fond of water, period. If it's raining, I go on my walk reluctantly. Swimming? Not for me. When I was younger and more adventurous I did enjoy a dip in the river when we visited Jersey but not soon after I decided I was more of an observer when it came to the water sports. Proof below: A picture taken with my friend, Casey, a few years back.






This is the worst. And I look ridiculous. And now, since I can't move my legs, I just have to lay there and get scrubbed. Before I used to sometimes try and make a break for it but I don't even have that chance any more. My owner says it has to be done or else I'll be so stinky no one will want to be around me.



The best part - when it's over. Now I give my owner the sad eyes so she'll give me a special post-bath treat.


It worked! A Dentastix! The silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment