Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Off To The Suburbs


This week we came to New Jersey for Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa's. That's my grandma above. She takes care of me when my owner's away. I love visiting because she's so good to me. I also love visiting because at the end of our block is a big, huge park with a walking path next to the river.



Grandma walked me today and we had some quality time together. It's so different here compared to the city! So many trees and open space! I love the city but it's nice to get out here for some fresh air and room to spread my wheels.



I especially like the leaf piles. They're so much fun to sniff around in.


The only problem is the leaves get caught up in my spokes and I sometimes get stuck. We have to clear 'em out every so often so I don't stall.


It was nice again today so we stayed out a little longer for our morning walk. The park is fun but exhausting - I can't stay out for hours like I used to. But that's ok because when we get home I get to do something else I can't do in New York...


...lie at the front door and enjoy the scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment