Saturday, November 6, 2010

Backyard Renovation - Phase I


Today was a big day at the building. We have this great outdoor space in back that's been neglected for so long it was overrun with weeds and broken concrete. It's crazy, space in NYC is such a premium, I can't believe we've never used it - dog or human! So we decided it was time to fix it up. We cleared the area so it will be level and ready for refurbishment in the spring. I oversaw the process. Can you spot me in the picture above?


This is my friend, Maizie. She lives downstairs on the first floor. Isn't she cute?? I've always had a thing for redheads but she's a little young for me. She has so much energy - I can't keep up anymore. Well, we hung out today and made sure everything was going as planned.


Randall here was the foreman on the project. We broke up around 200 bags of concrete!
I supervised.


A hug break from Maizie's dad, Mitch.


Final product. It was a long day but we cleared the area.
Can't wait 'till spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment