Friday, January 14, 2011

Monty Art


Throughout our apartment is a lot of art - paintings, prints, photos, etc. - and looking around I seem to make my way into a few of them. The one above was a Warhol-like gift from my owner's brother and is in the bedroom.

Groovy Monty!



This watercolor is in the hallway. It's a picture of my owner walking off the Ponte Vecchio by a local artist she got on her visit to Italy. I didn't make the trip but take a look at the lower left hand corner...

Ciao Monty!




This is our photo wall. And me, right in the middle!



This painting is our favorite one. It was a gift last Christmas from The Other Guy by one of my owner's favorite British artists, Ollie Lett. It's a scene of us taking a walk in our neighborhood, Columbus Circle. Again, I point you to the lower left hand corner...

Wassup Monty!


No comments:

Post a Comment