Friday, January 7, 2011

The Holidays Are Official Over


It's sad to see all the Christmas trees line the block waiting for the garbage men with the rest of the trash.



It's a visual confirmation that the holidays are finished and a new year started.
But it's good for me because I have a whole bunch of new smells on my walk!


...which make it easier to do my business.

Some of you have asked how my owner knows when I'm peeing. It's very easy -


When I smell something interesting I start wagging my tail - that's how she knows to stay in the area.


Then, for some reason, when I start peeing my tail stiffens and goes straight up. It stays there until I'm finished.
Here's some video of me doing just that below...


The video quality isn't the best (it was pretty bright out) but you get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment