Saturday, January 1, 2011

Spending New Year's With Friends


Last night we headed to Jersey to spend New Year's Eve with some friends. I was very excited because I love the twins, Sloane and Delaney.


And also my friend Sox. Sox has a lot of energy and I can't keep up with him anymore!




While the grown-ups celebrated I got a lot of attention and TLC.


We took a lot of pictures...


And got a lot of treats - we really had a nice time! There's nothing better than spending time with close friends who love you...


...and Sloane and Delaney love me :-)

We slept over and had a nice morning walk in the neighborhood. The houses were beautifully done up for the holidays and I enjoyed the new smells! We took pictures on the way of all the pretty decorations that I'll post later.




HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment