Monday, January 17, 2011

The Best Friends a New York City Doggie Could Have...


Jamil is our head doorman at home. I don't think people outside city living can understand how important a relationship is with your doormen. They are your friends, sounding board, security guards, partners in crime and sometimes confidants. 


This was Jamil watching me last year. From the looks of it, I was probably trying to get away with something.



This is Hector. He always gives me and the other dogs in the building treats. He is kind and helpful and everyone loves him.



Brian is another favorite. He always asks how I'm doing. Brian works nights and is always in a good mood!




Justin helps me with my wheelchair arriving and leaving the building. He has a crazy sneaker collection. We talk with him a lot, too.

We have the best doormen in the city. It would be hard to imagine New York life without them. They are our eyes and ears of the neighborhood - they give us the daily gossip, call us when a parking spot opens up out front, save us treats when the bakery drops off extras and all-around take care of us.


A big THANK YOU to the doormen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment